Make occasions, decor and gift giving your own with the latest tips and trends. Contact us to help turn your vision into reality.
We are very excited to announce that K2 Communications, our creative agency, was named a Finalist winner in the 2017 Summit Creative Award® competition for its creative work on the Wisteria Flowers and Gifts website.
The entry was selected out of more than 5,000 submissions from companies in 24 countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Canada, Croatia, Denmark, England, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Ireland, Malaysia, Martinique – French West Indies, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and the United States.
The Summit Creative Award (SCA) recognizes and celebrates the creative achievements of small and medium sized advertising agencies worldwide with annual billings under $30 million. Celebrating its 23rd year, the SCA has firmly established itself as the premier arbiter of creative excellence for firms of this size and has become a coveted honor.
Additional information about the Summit International Awards organization can be found on the SIA web site at www.summitawards.com.
To learn more about K2 Communications, visit www.k2website.com.
This information is provided courtesy of Brides.com. Read the full article here.
Please note that this list is not meant to be all-inclusive—it is only a guide and you can choose to include or skip any of the elements, depending on your budget and wedding style.
- Bride’s bouquet
- Bride’s floral crown or hair flowers
- Bridesmaids’ bouquets
- Tossing bouquet (for the bouquet toss at the reception)
- Flower girl’s bouquet (or basket of petals, floral crown, or pomander)
- Groom’s boutonniere
- Groomsmen’s’ boutonnieres
- Ring bearer’s boutonniere
- Mother of the bride’s corsage or nosegay
- Mother of the groom’s corsage or nosegay
- Father of the bride’s boutonniere
- Father of the groom’s boutonniere
- Grandmothers’ corsages
- Grandfathers’ boutonnieres
- Officiant’s boutonniere
- Ushers’ boutonnieres
- Entryway or welcome table arrangements
- Altar/chuppah arrangements
- Pew or chair arrangements
- Aisle decorations
- Tossing petals for guests
- Cocktail table arrangements
- Bar arrangements
- Escort-card table arrangements
- Bride’s and groom’s chair decorations
- Buffet-table/food-station arrangements
- Lounge area arrangements
- Flowers for wedding cake
- Cake table arrangements
- Powder room decorations
- Getaway car arrangements